With this blueprint you’re about to discover the complete bodybuilding system that will help you to get bigger, ripped and strong… so that you will be more attractive, healthier, and have more self-confidence you need to excel in all areas of your life.
You will learn everything you need to know about power building, sculpting your body into fine art, nutrition and supplementation tips to help you reach your body goals fat.
- The ONE thing you need to be successful in any field, especially bodybuilding…
- Practice this 5 champion’s mindset
- How to get rid of distractions, stay dedicated to your goals, and keep the fire burning until you achieve the physique of greatness
- How to train for both strength and gaining quality muscle mass
- Do this before you start lifting weights (OR you’ll get injured fast)
- How many sets and reps is the best for building quality muscle mass?
- 3 exercises you can add to your workout routine to build muscle mass WITHOUT lifting weights
- Why you should pose and flex during your rest period?
- Getting huge and ripped is NOT the hardest part. This is even harder
- 4 lifestyle changes you should adapt to keep a well-balanced physique
- How many glasses of water in a day should you drink for fitness benefits?
- 4 diet tricks to help you maintain your hard-earned muscle gains
- 4 types of supplements you can take to grow and maintain your muscle mass
- Most people do their cardio wrong which reduces their strength and muscle gains. Here’s the correct way to perform cardio the bodybuilding way
- 5 ways to track your bodybuilding progress so you can monitor your fitness journey easily
- 6 Fitness apps to help you track your progress and measuring your gains better
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 4398
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- The Mindset of a Champion
- Workout Routines for Increasing Muscle Mass
- Power Building Lifestyle
- Diet for Increasing Muscle Mass
- Supplementation for Muscle Mass
- Cardio for Muscle Building
- Tracking Progress
- Best Fitness Apps to Measure Progress
- Body-Building Blueprint Final Exam