This marketing management course enables a student to understand the fundamentals of the marketing concept and the role marketing plays in business. This course enables a student to understand the ‘Marketing mix’ elements and the strategies and principles underlying modern marketing practices.
- To understand the concepts of marketing management
- To learn about the marketing process for different types of products and services
- To understand the tools used by marketing managers in decision situations
- To understand the marketing environment
- On completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Students will demonstrate strong conceptual knowledge in the functional area of marketing management.
- Students will demonstrate an effective understanding of relevant functional areas of marketing management and its application.
- Students will demonstrate analytical skills in the identification and resolution of problems pertaining to marketing management.
Those who want to be great managers
A Marketing Management graduate will never find a dearth of jobs in the market. Be it any industry or profession, there is always a requirement of marketing personnel to enhance the visibility of products and services. Business expansion is possible only with considerable marketing efforts.
So here are some popular job profiles that you will be offered after earning a degree in the marketing domain.
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Advertising or Promotions Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Product/Brand Manager
- Media Planner
- Sales Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Meeting/Event Planner
- Marketing Coordinator
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Representative