Collaborative Business Writing
Collaborative business writing is a growing trend among industries because it is a concept that utilizes the talent and knowledge of several individuals to create one final piece of work. Since collaborative writing in the workplace can be done by several different employees, the final work can feature several different views, aspects and opinions that may not be seen if the job had been completed by one person. This concept is also helpful when companies have large projects to finish since it can be broken down into several ‘parts’ for team members to complete individually.
Developing writing skills is still important in the business world as is creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas) giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
The Collaborative Business Writing Course will give you the knowledge and skills to collaborate with others and create that important document. You will touch on the types of collaboration, and ways to improve them through certain tools and processes. These basic skills will provide you with that extra benefit in the business world that a lot of people are losing
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this Course, You should be able to:
- Define collaborative business writing
- Know different types of collaborative writing
- Know how to collaborate with team members
- Learn methods of handling conflict in writing
- Build collaborative writing teams
- What is Collaborative Business Writing?
- Types of Collaborative Business Writing
- Collaborative Team Members
- Collaborative Tools and Processes
- Setting Style Guidelines
- Barriers to Successful Collaborative Writing
- Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers
- Styles of Dealing with Conflict
- Tips for Successful Business Writing Collaboration
- Examples of Collaborative Business Writing