Administrative Office Procedures
Administrative office procedures may not be glamorous, but they are essential to the success of any enterprise. A well run office reduces miscommunications and helps to eliminate common errors. By making the administrative office a priority, you will establish clear policies and procedures with employee understanding and buy-in, which ensures that your work environment runs smoothly
With our Administrative Office Procedures course, you will understand how an Administrative Office Procedure binder demonstrates professionalism and efficiency in an organization or office setting.
It is also a marvellous instrument for quick reference and utilization. Strategies and procedures are a vital connection between the company’s vision and its everyday operations.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this , you should be able to:
- Organize a binder
- Develop procedures
- Prepare checklists
- Understand succession planning
- Collect the correct tools
- Why Your Office Needs Administrative Procedures
- Gathering the Right Tools
- Identifying Procedures to Include
- Top Five Procedures to Record
- What to Include in Your Binder (I)
- What to Include in Your Binder (II)
- Organizing Your Binder
- What Not to Include in the Procedure Guide
- Share Office Procedure Guide
- Successfully Executing the Guide