Telework And Telecommuting
Course Overview :
For some people, working from home can seem like a dream opportunity. But they may not realize that this kind of position comes with a great amount of responsibility and challenges. Since these employees are not working in a centralized office, they may have the advantage of having flexible schedules and shorter or no commute, they can have disadvantages when it comes to receiving feedback and being able to communicate with teammates. Through this course you should be able to stay motivated in your ‘office’ while still feeling connected to the rest of the team.
Communication issues alone make it a challenging job, and recognizing these challenges will help you become great teleworker.
Through Telework and Telecommuting you will see a great improvement in your performance and well-being. Being a teleworker does have the advantages of flexible schedules, no commute, and saving the company money.
You will establish the additional skills needed to be successful in your work from home environment.
Course Objectives :
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Know the skills required for working outside the office
- Learn keys to proper self-management
- Learn ways to manage time efficiently
- Know different methods of organization and planning
- Identify various forms of communication and their proper use
- Address and resolve challenges that teleworkers can face
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Core Skills Required
- Module 03: Self-Management (I)
- Module 04: Self-Management (II)
- Module 05: Time Management (I)
- Module 06: Time Management (II)
- Module 07: Organizing and Planning (I)
- Module 08: Organizing and Planning (II)
- Module 09: Communication (I)
- Module 10: Communication (II)
- Module 11: Additional Challenges
Telework and Telecommuting
- Ebook and 10 Videos